Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bring a Friend Day

This morning was the first bring a friend day at ITF Downtown, and I brought a good friend of mine.  I would say she is my BFF at this point, but we have not mutually confirmed this....anyway
She did awesome!  Soooo much better than I would have done if the situations had been reversed!
We had to do a partner WOD that consisted of a 12 minute amrap of 20 box jumps, 200m run carrying a med ball overhead, 20 pushups, and 2 passes of lunges carrying the med ball overhead as well.  We could split it up any way we wanted to as long as we completed each part before moving on to the next.  We did 3 and 3/4 rounds Rx, which was at the top of the line for the all girl teams!  She totally kicked ass!  I told her that we need to compete in some CrossFit competitions......Why not?  We are a great team!
I have decided that I HATE running while carrying objects overhead, or otherwise!  There was much cursing on my part!!!!  But it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment